We can recover your lost or corrupt data
How does a computer store your data? A hard drive is the primary computer data storage device, which spins at extremely high speeds to read and write information to one or more fixed disk platters.
WARNING!If your hard drive emits unusual noises (clicking, grinding or metal scraping), turn it off immediately! This symptom typically indicates a head crash that can destroy your data and reduce the options for a successful data recovery attempt. Most of the time, data loss is only temporary.
Call us now for a free consultation to evaluate your particular situation. We can help you decide what course of action to take and help relieve the panic and stress common in data loss situations.
We offer quality repair and support for all makes and models of laptops and notebooks. You can rely on our team of highly trained technicians.
Why Choose Dragon Inc?Our highly trained staff is able to perform data recovery from storage devices that have experienced everything from file corruption, viral damage, file deletion, user error, and even the early stages of mechanical damage.
More information on specific laptop repair by brand.
- *We have the industry's fastest standard turnaround time: 24 to 48 hours, including online file retrieval within minutes after the Data Recovery is complete.
- *Advanced proprietary hardware and software techniques enable DriveSavers to recover data that other companies might declare is lost forever.
- *Authorized by all Drive and Media manufacturers to maintain original Hard Drive warranties.
- *Professional Class 100 Cleanroom provides immaculate conditions to maximize recovery success.
- *Immediate phone access to expert recovery advisors and engineers - no automated routing system, no waiting on hold.
- *Firm estimates will never exceed the maximum amount quoted, no hidden Cleanroom or parts fees - ever.
To get more information please call us today 202-656-2076.